Tuesday, January 5, 2010
The Bachelor
So I sat down to watch the Bachelor last night for no good reason at all, and decided that even though I knew most of the girls were younger then me, It came to my realization that they LOOKED a lot younger than me..... I feel 30 creeping up on me. (It's like when you feed the missionaries in your home, and you look at them and think...WOW I am old.) (Was it really that long ago when I was 20?? A whole decade!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I am soooooo glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!
Um right.. I just turned 30 on the 20th.. Like I look at Madison who's 11 and be like do I really have an 11 year old going into jr high in Sept. WEIRD!!
But look what you have done and recieved in the last decade. It is a lot more than those girls on that show with get in the next 20 years. But I feel the same way. I still try to get away with telling people I am 24.
Don't feel bad cuz you look amazing and have so much to show for it!! Plus it hurt to watch that show... for some reason all the girls are bimbos. I don't know if I will be able to watch anymore
agreed....he didn't have much to choose from. Poor guy!
It's funny because the time I feel old is when I have the missionaries older for dinner because I remember when the elders where big and walked on water. Now I look at them and think how nice it is to be inviting some mothers little boy over for dinner. How are you guys? We are seriously missing Mesa right now, just because it is FREEZING here! It's unseasonable cold and tomorrow it's supposed to be 25 for the high with a wind chill factor of 0 degrees. How is that for a welocme into a new state? We are really enjoying it here though. The boys are starting to make friends and Nicholas can walk to school from our house. That is fabulous! We miss you guys and hope that all is well. I plan on posting on my blog sometime soon so we'll have to keep in touch! Talk to you soon!
Totally know what you mean on the missionary thing.
Noah turns 30 this month..crazy! 30 and still in school...bummer!
I hear ya sista! I'm turning 40 next month. FORTY!!! Holy Crap!
You still look 21 and a million times cuter than any of the bachelor girls. The only difference between you and "those girls" is that your ta ta's aren't out to play, as was so eloquently stated by one of the contestants. I feel so guilty for watching on Tues. but I couldn't stop. The awkward sadness that I felt for everyone involved with the show was too compelling.
We really need to do lunch soon with the gang!!!!
I must clarify- I meant the only difference regarding the look of age. You are obviously a much brighter, down to earth and all around better person than those girls!! Bless their hearts.
You are funny Britt. I'm kind of freaking that we are turning 30 this year! At least you have until October to live it up in your twenties. I've only got 22 more days. Sad. But please, you are a hot mama and always will be! And you've even had 3 kids with that rockin' bod!
He is a cutie! Get the crib net thing. One of my friends just got it cuz her little one was climbing out 2x a night!
Post a Comment