Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SISTERS

Aren't sisters great?? My sister came to visit us for a whole week..... kidless. It was such a treat! We shopped, ate, saw Julie & Julia, hung out and visited with our girl cousins. 


I'm so happy to have a sister, and am glad we got to spend a lot of time together! (Come again, soon!!)


7 comments:

•stephanie• said...

that picture seems like yesterday.
so cute.

Bethany and Cameron said...

If that is you on the left (I hope it is), Jersi looks just like you!!!:) Sooo cute!

The Tyler's said...

I'm dying at how much Jersey looks like you as a child! That's crazy!
How fun for you and your sister. I sooo wish I had a sister like that.

Amy said...

What fun! I so miss my sisters!! And I concur that Jersi looks like you did as a kid.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! How fun that Kiersten came down to visit. You'll have to tell me more about it!

The Haslam Family said...

So true sisters are the best...and I guess cousins are good too.

Corinne said...

I hate living SO far from mine! A whole week is awesome. I haven't seen Kiersten in SO long...glad you had some good girl time - its a must in life.