Wow! She did it! I love, love her long hair but her new do is quite cute! With her cute face, you can't go wrong. Can I borrow her cut off hair to make extensions??
Oh my gosh Brittney! That is so cute! Too bad to be jealous of a 3 yr-old! How are you guys? Nicholas asked me this morning when Crew was coming to visit. I said that he probably wouldn't be able to come here (although you would definitely be welcome), but that we would visit when we go to Mesa. Matthew had a little friend over yesterday and he had to show him the picture of he and Jersi displayed proudly on his dresser. We hope you guys are doing great!
9 comments:
Cute Jersi girl! I was coveting your new hair today at lunch. I hope Sage has beautiful locks like you someday. :)
AND I LOVE that cute little Denim mug. I just want to squeeze his cheeks. Oh wait... I think I did today.
Sooooo cute! Love it! How are the mornings going now?
Wow! She did it! I love, love her long hair but her new do is quite cute! With her cute face, you can't go wrong. Can I borrow her cut off hair to make extensions??
I can't even imagine Haylee EVER having that much hair!! She looks soooo cute with the new do!!:) Love it!
Oh my gosh Brittney! That is so cute! Too bad to be jealous of a 3 yr-old! How are you guys? Nicholas asked me this morning when Crew was coming to visit. I said that he probably wouldn't be able to come here (although you would definitely be welcome), but that we would visit when we go to Mesa. Matthew had a little friend over yesterday and he had to show him the picture of he and Jersi displayed proudly on his dresser. We hope you guys are doing great!
I love it! Jersi, you are adorable.
I love it, so cute!
She has the most beautiful hair like her mother!
DARLING!! She looks hip and ready to conquer 2010!!
Post a Comment