All Aboard the Polar Express!!

My kids were in SNOW heaven with there cousins!

Denim especially loved it, one glove and all.

What can I say??


All the Smith adult clan.

Denim knew what he wanted!

The Grand Conductor!

Denim thought he would swipe the binki when Aunt Kara was gone. (Maybe it's time to get rid of the binki...I'll wait til' after Christmas.)

The girlies!!
Sportin' our SANTA shirts!

The boys in Awe of the North Pole!

Denim loved Santa!! We thought he might be scared, he did well.


He LOVED his bell...he BELIEVES, we ALL do!!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!
7 comments:
jealous! I love the Polar Express, I swear I am more into it than my kids. I love belting out the music and drinking hot cocoa. I love your guys shirts, so cute.
So fun!! I am so sad to not get to go this year.
Jealous of the snow. We are crossing our fingers we get some snow this weekend!!
I'm so jealous! Simon is a train fanatic! We hope we can take him next year. Looks like you had a great time!
So fun, Britt! I totally want to take Griff on that. He would love it. Denim is getting so big! I haven't seen him in a while. Your Christmas sweater party looks like it was so fun! I love, love your new family pic. Merry Christmas!
So fun. Love the girl's shirts. We did it a couple years ago and we need to go again next year! LOVE Christmas time!
Sounds magical! Love your Christmas sweaters too!
Fun! We wanted to do that this year, but we opted for next. I'm glad you got to go. You're kids look like they ARE in heaven. Merry Christmas friend. :)
Post a Comment