I decided if something HAPPENED to me, this little guy could SURVIVE for a while.
He now scoots our kitchen chairs over to the counter climbs up, and eats my bananas I have in my fruit basket. Then, the other day I caught him up on the bathroom sink, leaning over and drinking out of the bathroom faucet. Food and Water. I think if something happened to me, he could probably survive 8 hours until daddy came home. Also.... yesterday he figured out how to climb or fall out of his crib. Any suggestions on what to do?? 18 months is a little too young to be without a crib. He seriously is a handful, but so darn CUTE!

13 comments:
Mike says "At least he eats healthy" hahaha I love that little guy!!! talking about Denim!!
i'm shocked that this is a new thing. i thought it was normal. my boys fit right in with him!
You better watch him outside. One day you might turn around and he will be on the roof.
He is SO cute and I love his tie. Also I love the new pics at the top of your blog. Your family is the cutest!
That is THE CUTEST picture, i love it! I love naughty little boys!!
Merciful heavens! You have your hands full with that little Mister. When Nicholas used to do that we went to extreme measures because I was tired of worrying about him falling off the counter and so we bought a huge cord that wrapped around our table, that way he couldn't get chairs out. The whole bed thing. We have put our kids in "big kid beds" as early as 19 months, so I don't know how you feel about that, but he may not be the safest little boy to let loose. We just took everything out of their rooms that they could climb on/slash play with and let them figure it out. I realize that isn't very realistic because where do you put stuff, but it worked pretty well. Good luck my friend!
Just at Home Depot. We had them in our old house, and when we moved the house came with 2 standard garage door openers so we never bought the other ones. I've been telling Rocky for a while now we needed to get them. This was just the push we needed!
Embrace it Britt! Drop him off in the middle of the Yucatan to see how he does. I'm envisioning the next Man VS. Wild...
oooohhh. The dreaded crib escapee!! Kaelin too was 18 months when she learned this trick. I don't have any good suggestions. But at 18 months we put Kaelin in a big girl bed on the floor. Lots of waking up in the middle of the night and directing her back to her bed. Not very fun. Hopefully our next kid wont be as savvy and coordinated..
Oh but he's just so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten. He really does think he's 5. I saw proof at the park today! I love your family pictures, by the way.
I'm really not over how cute he is. I can't believe how big he is. So fun to see him & you yesterday, we need to do it more often. John is the same way I think he could survive forever on his own.
That was always one of my favorite pics out of them all, he is a little rascal. The crib tent has been known to help quite a few of my friends. I would do it if Roman did that. Good luck, we still need to get together!
Adorable, love the family pictures!
Post a Comment