Friday, June 1, 2007

Long time, No post!

Ok, I've been given a hard time, for not posting in a long time. The problem is my big summer project (which will probably only take me a day), is to get all my pictures organized and dated into files on my computer. So, my card is full right now on my camera, but I dont want to upload my new pictures onto my computer until I have everything organized. So, I dont have anything new to post. But, I did realize Cody and I just had our 6th Wedding Anniversary, so I thought I would pull up some old pictures! You dont see two sisters getting married at the same time too often. I was married May 17th and my sister was married May 18th! We had a double reception. Happy Anniversary Kierstin and Ben.




For our Anniversary, Cody and I spent two nights at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. Every year we try to get away for at least one or two nights. We switch off every year on who plans the outing. Cody is definitly more creative then me, but any time away is a good time. Thanks to our great moms who always take our kids for us! Happy Anniversary Cody!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Horray you finally posted! I missed reading your blog. Such pretty wedding pics! You look gorgoeous!

Abby Runyan said...

Oh my gosh I totally remember that day that you took pics at the Temple. I can't believe it's been that long. We need to get together.

Becky said...

Those are awesome pictures! i had forgotten that ya'll got married a day part! wow! You look beautiful! And what a sweet way to celebrate your anniversary! i love that cody helps...very cool!

Suzy Cummard said...

FINALLY!!
Those pictures are so cute. How fun. You guys look so cute. How is Kiersten?(sp?) I have not seen her in forever! Congrats on the anniversary. I am sure you feel like you just got married! Time flies when you're having fun!

See it Try it Love it said...

Happy Anniversary Britt, you look gorgeous. Way to go on your project, I think I could use a day doing that.

Brooke said...

I love wedding pictures. Happy Anniversary! How is your sister doing? I haven't seen her since high school.

Kasey said...

Brittany, I saw your blog and wanted to say hi. Your wedding picture is beautiful! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Your kids are so cute! I love the 2 binky's in my mouth picture! Kids are funny.
Kasey (Garlock) Turner =)

sara said...

love the picutres!!! You are so beautiful - you totally remind me of Heather Locklier (sp?) Love your hair too, and that you guys had a combined reception! Hope you had a great anniversary - I like that idea of taking turns w/ the planning!