Cody and I put our house up for sale last year, but the house we wanted to buy sold before our house did, so we decided to update our kitchen instead. Cody put the crown moulding and hardware on the cabinets and I painted them. We had new countertops put in, and we fancied up pur island by adding some moulding and waynes (sp?) coating. We worked around our kids nap time and bedtime. It was a lot of work, but we had fun and we like the results.
The before...
The after...... (Now our cabinets match my dark cherry wood table!)


14 comments:
Wow! that looks great! the island is so cute!
Everything turned out so good. I love it. You guys did a great job.
I looks so good Britt....you guys did a fabulous job with everything!
That looks so good! All of your HARD work paid off!
Wow, It looks totally different! I can't believe you painted the cabinets yourself. It looks really good!
Beautiful! I love it!
Love, love, LOVE IT!!!! Great job Brit it looks really good! I'm impressed with your makeover!
Your kitchen is so cute. I love the little table and chairs! Can you come re-do my house? Looks great!
I would have taken the first one anyday- it was so cute! But the second... PROFESSIONAL! I love it!
you rock for painting those cabinets! They look great! -I loved that you guys did it together and worked around the kiddo's schedules! :) It turned out really good. How nice to have a new kitchen!
Impressed. It looks very cute, Didn't you & your husband make the island? If so, you should share how to make it! Good job!
Wow, you guys did a great job. I love the dark cabinets. I also think that set up for the kids on your island is so cute. Did you think of that?
Your house looks great! I forgot that you bought your house from Michael and Amelia! It's such a cute house. I really like what you guys have done to it!
SO cute britt!! maybe i'll see ya at the thurs playdates one of these days! :)
Post a Comment