So fun to see all your pictures, your kitchen looks great, and your kids are the cutest! no, I haven't talked to linds in forever!! I am always on the lookout for cute single guys.(for her and another cousin I have thats single) No inspiration as of yet...I'll keep my eyes open.
YUM!!! These are great pictures! I love that you have a garden! I bet Crew and Jersi love seeing everything grow. I will have to try, try, try and do one up here. I hear it's pretty hard to get things to grow. I guess I'll find out. :)
Cute new colors! I have recieved the fruits of others labors like yours. Rob's secretary keeps giving us more and more zuccini and squash! Great garden and cute new pics!
Holy cow! You have such a great garden for such a small corner it looks like. Looks like you guys know what you are doing 7 used the space well. There is no comparison in veggies from the store & from your own garden. Not that I have one, but we live with our parents & they do.. It counts, right?!!
Wow Britt it looks like you guys were real succesful. I LOVE home grown tomatoes they are so sweet. We need to try those next year. Here is my zuchinni bread recipe. Blend 1c. sugar 3 eggs 1c. brown sugar Add: 1c. oil 2c. grated zucchini 1tsp. vanilla
Mix together: 3c. flour 2tsp. cinnamon 1tsp. salt 1/4 tsp. nutmeg 1tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder
Blend together and pour into greased loaf pans bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
I LOVE fresh fruits and veggies. I was planning on planting a garden this year, but was out of town at the prime planting season. Bummer! Maybe next year.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! that is so cool! i want a garden so bad! you have inspired me! i am so doing one...next year! Crew and Jersi are so stinkin adorable!
Hi Brittany!
So fun to see all your pictures, your kitchen looks great, and your kids are the cutest! no, I haven't talked to linds in forever!! I am always on the lookout for cute single guys.(for her and another cousin I have thats single) No inspiration as of yet...I'll keep my eyes open.
YUM!!! These are great pictures! I love that you have a garden! I bet Crew and Jersi love seeing everything grow. I will have to try, try, try and do one up here. I hear it's pretty hard to get things to grow. I guess I'll find out. :)
Cute new colors! I have recieved the fruits of others labors like yours. Rob's secretary keeps giving us more and more zuccini and squash! Great garden and cute new pics!
Seriously your kids are so stinkin cute. I can't believe how long Jersi's hair is. I'm envious, poor CeCe doesn't stand a chance next to her.
Holy cow! You have such a great garden for such a small corner it looks like. Looks like you guys know what you are doing 7 used the space well.
There is no comparison in veggies from the store & from your own garden. Not that I have one, but we live with our parents & they do.. It counts, right?!!
Wow Britt it looks like you guys were real succesful. I LOVE home grown tomatoes they are so sweet. We need to try those next year. Here is my zuchinni bread recipe.
Blend
1c. sugar 3 eggs
1c. brown sugar
Add:
1c. oil 2c. grated zucchini
1tsp. vanilla
Mix together:
3c. flour 2tsp. cinnamon
1tsp. salt 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder
Blend together and pour into greased loaf pans bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
They are super yummy!
Those pictures are so cute....Crew and Jersi look like a couple of farmers! I'm jealous of your garden.
Look at you with the green thumb!!! Way to go Brit! Those vegies look yummy!
I LOVE fresh fruits and veggies. I was planning on planting a garden this year, but was out of town at the prime planting season. Bummer! Maybe next year.
Post a Comment