Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Crew's 4th Birthday Party!

Happy Birthday Spiderman Crew!!
Crew's 4th Birthday! Wahoo!

All the kids waiting patiently for the balloonist to make them a balloon!
Say cheese! Kids waiting for their balloons while the parents swim in back.


Pin Spiderman on the web!


Opening presents!


Wow! Look at this! This will be great for preschool.


Happy Birthday to you!









17 comments:

The Thompson's said...

We had such a fun time! Thanks Britt! Sorry Rylee had to be right up on the cake and help blow out the candles. Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Becky said...

So cute! Love the cake! did you make that Brit?

Corinne said...

Good times Britt! Can you believe Crew is 4 - that just seems so old! Thanks for a fun party.

Brooke said...

brittney, i saw your mom at the temple today! she was working while i was doing a session. she looks great!

chris+amber said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! Can't believe Crew is 4! He's a handsome towhead.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Crew! I can't believe he's 4. That's nuts. Looks like you guys had your hands full. Fun, fun.

The Haslam Family said...

Hey happy Birthday Crew. So I found your blog and I wanted to say hi. It was fun looking at your family. Britt you dance girls look so cute in costume. You better plan on doing it for another few years so I can put MaeLyn in dance. How Jersi doing without her binkies? Its about time for Mae to say bye to them to. I dont know if it will be harder for me or her. (: Well I will see you tomorrow for the 4th if you guys are there. Love you Teresa

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was a success! Can't believe Crew is 4! Love all the spiderman decorations and the cake, especially!

Cassie Simonton said...

What is it with boy's and super hero's? Bryson is a huge Batman fan, so just guess what the theme will be for his birthday? "BATMAN" Happy Birthday Crew, can you believe you have a 4 yr old? Kinda makes you feel old...just a little bit!!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Happy Birthday Crew!!! Christie sent me the link to your blog and I'm so excited to see what you guys have been up to. I love your kitchen re-do! You did a really good job!!!

Ali said...

hi brittney,

I don't think we are going to make it to jared's wedding. I really want to go but we were jsut there in Utah and I don't think Coop could take another 24 hours in the car. Are you going?

Maury said...

looks like my boys are not the only ones obsessed with super heroes! So cute!

R Family said...

Hey Brittany-I'm so glad that I found your blog. Your kids are so cute! What a fun spiderman party. Tell Cody we say hi.

Whitney said...

I found your blog! Cute family!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Whitney, what is your blog address?

sara said...

Brittney! This party looks like so much fun! And I love the spiderman cake/theme!! My middle guy is turning two - and I have no idea what I'm going to do! Can you believe Crew is already four?? Wha? He is a cutie.