Saturday, July 28, 2007

My little bro...a graduate!

Congrats CLAYT!
Clayton just recently graduated from BYU Idaho. What an accomplishment! And yes, I sent up that cheesy little sash. When I saw it at the store I thought, "Who in the world buys this stuff?" and then I did because I thought it was so funny. Thanks for being a good sport Clayt. We wish we could have been there.


13 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Congrats to Clayton! I bet it's nice to be done. Hope you guys are having a good summer!

MichelleY said...

Congratulations Clayton! What an accomplishment! Now you just need to find a girl :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Clayton CONGRATULATIONS!! Can you even believe your little brother is old enough to graduate college?? Boy we are getting old:)

Brooke said...

congratulations! hey i saw your mom last month at the temple! fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Wow, the fact that I have graduated never really hit me until I saw your blog, thanks Britt! Oh and the sash was pimp i'm pretty sure everyone else was jealous when they saw that little glimmer across my robe.

Anonymous said...

Hey You! I found your blog! Your kids are super cute, and I hope everything is going good for you!

Heather said...

How can this be? I'm sorry Clayton, but you will always be in the sixth grade to me. :) I cannot believe he's graduated. Wow, I totally sound like an old lady. Luckily, I still got my spunk. Brit, we still on for shuffleboard tomorrow after Luby's? Ha ha...

chris+amber said...

CONGRATS, Clayton! What an accomplishment! What a snazzy sash! Brittney, my girls are dying to come back to you for dance!

Megan said...

Tell Clayton I said congrats!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittney, I'm having a girls night out in a couple of weeks if you can make it! The info's on my blog!

Abby Runyan said...

Congrats Clayton!

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW! Ditto to Michelle & Ambers comments. I really love the sash. I bet Clayton feels like all that work was worth it, & that he earned that sash! Cute...

I am not sure about the dance lessons, yet.. but could you send me some info so I can scope it out. (suzycummard@msn.com)

Anonymous said...

I'm new at this blog stuff...hi Britt,Cody and kids.You've been busy this summer. It was fun to see you at the club house, grandmas annual swim ding party!
Your kids are growing....don't blink