Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heart Day


To the ones I love...

Denim, I love you because...

*You're so happy, your laugh is contagious, you love to cuddle, 
you have chubby thighs, you're entertained easily by your siblings.

Jersi, I love you because....

* You're spunky, you tell me I'm your best friend in the whole world, 
you love to play with your brothers, you're always sharing.

Crew, I love you because...

* You make us laugh, you tell us your secrets, 
you're genuinely concerned about others, your a rule follower. 

Cody, I love you because...

* Our kids love when daddy comes home, your always helping me with the kiddos, 
you make the best Italian food, you support me, you're the best present giver, your the hardest worker, you're always helping others, your fun to be with, you have great eyes, your physically active, your spiritual, you always want me to be happy, your a saver, your everything I waited for!! 

I love you all!!



4 comments:

Jenifer said...

This so sweet! I love the first pic with Denim and the big balloons. He is getting so big.

AMIT said...

Sweet one post.

Work from home

Mandi said...

Hi Brittney! That was so sweet. I have wanted to thank you so much for helping us last week. I am sure that because your so sweet you're probably wondering what it is that you did, but you took my kids so that my mom could have a break while I was in the hospital. To you that may not have seemed like much, but to me it was huge. It eased my mind so much to know that my mom got a break from being with my kids practically from sun up to sun down while we were with Thomas. I can't tell you how grateful I am for you as a neighbor and as a friend. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Cute post, Britt. I'm so glad you are finally feeling better and are out and about again. I know your kids and hubby love you too!

P.S. This AMIT guy comments on my blog too. Weirdo!