Let me explain... it was a weird weekend. Everything somehow involved the Smith family, even though we weren't really with them.
First I had Ty and Drew Smith cousins over to decorate Valentines cookies.
Then we went to the "Jersey Girl Cafe"with our daughter Jersi for breakfast.
There's a really cute pink chair in front of it that "the girls" had to take a picture in.
Then we saw a pig, and Grandma Smith loves pigs, so we took a pic in front of it just for her!
Then we went driving down the road to our next destination, "CrackerJax" , and we saw this license plate. Jex is Cody's oldest sisters married name.

10 comments:
That's crazy! I want that license plate! Sounds like a fun weekend!
so random, it's great. the license plate is the topper for me. weird. it was fun to hang out the other day, drew has been pretending to be jersi!
How fun for the kids! And for you too!
It looks like a very FUN weekend!!
That's funny. I love random, weird things like that. How was Jersy girl cafe? What a cute place!
I've never heard of those places. Are they in AZ? Looks like I've been gone too long! You guys are such a cute family!
Looks like a fun weekend, with a lot of strange Smith connections. Your haircut is really cute, too. Oh, I can't believe Denim is crawling. He can't be that old, can he??
I just tagged you. You're it! Check out my blog for details.
Cuuuuuuuuuute blog background! I love it -And love the picture of the kids!
What a fun weekend! Did Jersi LOVE going to the Jersi Girl Cafe?? That's pretty cool. It feels like it has been forever since I have seen you! Denim is getting so big!
So good weekend enjoyed.
Meridian real estate
Post a Comment