To BLOG more!
C and C

Uncle Goo Goo Ga Ga and Jersi

Making Christmas cookies! YUM!

Nativity w/ Smith Cousins. I'm sure baby Jesus had socks. Right?

The kids first "fort sleepover" in the family room.

Love this pic!

Out seeing the Christmas lights.

Our fam! I cut my hair 8 inches. Wahoo!

Crew and I trying to convince Santa we were good this year!

Christmas morning!

Love this face! The MAGIC of Christmas!

My kiddos! Denim's first Christmas!

The guys!

Mrs. Claus!

Jersi's new bike!

Bodybugg!

Good face Clayt!

Grandpa Shumway and Jersi

Jersi's preschool class. (Aren't those boys lucky!)

Crafts, crafts and more crafts. (I taught her class this time.)

Need to have a little P.E. time!
It was Mormon preschool, so out with the Nativity!

I think I wore them all out!

Dynamic Pest Control's company party!

You go girls!

Bumper cars for the boys.

Makenna and Jersi being very brave!

Grandpa Hatch at the cabin. Tons of SNOW!!

Crew chucking a huge snowball at the BIG boys!

Brittney being taken down by her brother. ( I thought I had him!)

Our fam! Gotta love the 70's snow suits!

Snowman time!

Can't be the cabin without a Grandma Hatch "crafty" breakfast. What a cute Santa Clause!

Denim as a cheerleader. (His dad would kill me.)

Look at that over hang!

Jersi cruisin' in the back of an ice chest behind a quad! So fun!

What a cutie! (6 mo.)

Firebird Raceway! 1st place goes to Clayton!

I'm not sure about this pic.

Good times. Let the race begin!

My sisters kids and my kids. So fun to be together!

Looking forward to a great 2009!!
16 comments:
Love your hair! Your kiddos are cuties!
Holy smokes! I've never seen you post so much! I love it:) Looks like you guys have been keeping busy & having a ton of fun!!
I love all the pictures. I know how good it feels to be 'caught up'! It was great seeing you at Christmas. . .hopefully it won't be SO LONG next time! Hugs.
I love the pics!
You mean with 3 kids, one of them a new baby, you don't have time to blog? Pshaw!! :)
Good for you, that is a lot of pics! Looks so fun. Sorry my post may have been confusing, i am not currently brunette. I am just finishing the uphill climb back to blonde. I was brown last year and when I got engaged I frantically started lightening up, it is such a process! I think my hair is dead. I have always been blonde except for 6 months last year... So you will prob never know me as a brunette! haha
wow brittney.
when you finally post ~
you REALLY post!
i loved seeing all these photos.
WOW...you go girl! I have more zoo pictures, I'll email...evuntually!
I loved that it was picture after picture of you and your cute family. I was sad when I got to the end. Blogging is much more difficult than I expected. There is never enough time!
Yay, I love new post! Looks like a fun December!
Wow, no wonder you had no time to blog! I love your new hair. It looks great! We DO need to get together! Email me and let me know when you're available.
Check out all the fun pictures!! My favorite is the one of Denim inside Cody's jacket. So cozy. Gotta love those one-piece snow suits! I can see why you like them. It was so fun to go out with you guys tonight! Thanks again for the invite and the passes. Let's get together again soon!!
Wow. Lots of new pics! I love your new hair. So cute.
I love the picture of your kids on the top of your blog and your hair is SO cute! We need to hang out again.
Wow!! That's a TON of pics!! Nice work. Glad for the update. Your hair looks adorable and Denim is Crew's younger twin.
I love and agree with the new vow! Since it seems that we are all talk about getting together, at least I have your blog to keep me informed with what's going on. just kidding...
Wow lovely pictures.
Work from home
Post a Comment