Wow! He is so close. Kameha is completely content to sit in one place. Justin use to say that Cooper was a big fatty and that is why he didn't crawl until he was 9months. I guess that theory isn't true because Kameha is tiny and she is less mobile than Cooper was at this age! Start baby proofing...again!
He is getting so big. I remember with my first, I wanted him to crawl, walk, and talk so bad...when the other two came along I tried to prolong that process. It is nice when they are not mobile. Thank you so much for the cookies. My kids loved them! You guys are so sweet to make the drive, check on us, and don't forget the yummy treats...We loved them!
5 comments:
Wow! He is so close. Kameha is completely content to sit in one place. Justin use to say that Cooper was a big fatty and that is why he didn't crawl until he was 9months. I guess that theory isn't true because Kameha is tiny and she is less mobile than Cooper was at this age! Start baby proofing...again!
He is getting so big. I remember with my first, I wanted him to crawl, walk, and talk so bad...when the other two came along I tried to prolong that process. It is nice when they are not mobile. Thank you so much for the cookies. My kids loved them! You guys are so sweet to make the drive, check on us, and don't forget the yummy treats...We loved them!
Brittany your little ones are so stinkin cute. I can't believe you guys have 3 kids. I hope everything is going well your family is adorable.
WOW!! He is doing great! That was fast!
Wow nice blog and pic too.
Meridian real estate
Post a Comment