Tuesday, April 6, 2010

candy, candy and more candy! Hoppy EASTER!

My sister came to town!! Hangin' with the Ringle cousins!



Hangin' with the Smith cousins!!




Hope you all had a great Easter!

5 comments:

Nat said...

I wanted to make sugar cookies so badly this easter and never did. I REALLY want to make them now after seeing these pics.
Looks like you had a great Easter!!

Anonymous said...

I love Easter! Mmmm... can't get enough of those sugar cookies! I love your new header. How do you do all of these cool things to your blog? Help me.

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

OK you really know how to work your blog with all those pictures.

Corinne said...

Wow...Kiersten's kids look so grown up...that girl needs to update her blog :)! So many cousins...looks like fun. Yes, you should come visit!

Amy said...

Looks like great fun! Your kiddos are looking awfully big. So great you guys get to have lots of cousin time.