Gotta love a GIRLS TRIP!!
Thanks to Holly, we were all able to get a way for a little fun and relaxation!
Lots of Talking, Reminiscing and Eating was accomplished!!
We stopped by the Snowflake Temple. It was beautiful!! I'm so used to our Mesa Temple being so huge, it was fun too see a small, quaint temple. Next time a session with hubby and some good mexican food in town!
Thanks for holding down the fort Cody!!

3 comments:
o-man... Someday I'm going to get you all back when you guys are prego & looking so cute!!!! It really was so much fun. can't wait till next time.
So fun! I want to go! Girls trips are always the best! Love Denim's letter. The underwear around the neck are classic! Hope you guys can find something soon.
I like. :) I'm reminded of the bomber ice cream Abby made. I could go for some of that!
It was great to see you!!!
Any luck with house hunting??
Post a Comment