Of course it had to be child #3 with the first broken bone. It's evidence for momma for when he is older.
I thought his sling would be off in 30 seconds flat, but he seems to be enjoying it.
Here's to another crazy Denim tale for the storybooks. :)


11 comments:
ah man, poor guy. :(
I'm dying over that face.
Poor little guy. He sure does look cute in that sling though! You'll have to tell me the story.
No Way!! I'm cringing because I could totally see Ronan in a sling like that. He's crazy. What is it with the 3rd's??
But..he does look adorable!!
How sad. He doesn't look too phased by it, though. I'm totally curious as to how it happened. I hope it heals quickly.
aw, poor little guy. He looks so cute! We miss him waving during church
Poor little guy! Kids are so much tougher than adults, my eyes would be streaming tears, but here he is with a smile on his face.
Boy oh boy. Jones did that 3 days before Christmas. D sure looks happy tho... :) What a stud.
Oh, poor little guy!!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment