Since the beginning of the Cody and Britt uniting, we have always tried to do a Christmas service in December. This year, we heard that a school nearby us was not given any donations from stores nearby for there Santa's breakfast for needy families. So, the kiddos thought they could clean out there toys and clothes to give to these families.
We have done something every year in the past, but I think this year they really got it!
Cody and I were invited to a Christmas Sweater party, so we thought we would go as BRIGHT as possible!!
Kara and Tyson were the hosts and it was AMAZING!! I wish I had pics of the decor...it would knock your Christmas socks off.
The food was fabulous too provided by my mother-n-law!! :)

Crewser's school put on a Christmas concert. His Kindergarten class had three songs to perform. Crew was asked to sing a duet with another boy in the other kindergarten class. He did a great job! (If I can figure out how to get the video off my camera, I will post it!)
Right after the kindergartner's sang, someone pulled the fire alarm. Everyone had to evacuate and stand in the parking lot for 45 min. Since Crew was done, we were out of there! Whew!


7 comments:
The fire alarm?!? What are people thinking! Thank goodness he was done. Love your sweater! ;)
KASEY...are you private now?? I can't get to your blog.
Cute new family picture! Want to do a sweater party one year. That looks like so much fun. Maybe I could combine it with a "Light of the Leg Lamp" party that I have always wanted to do too. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Oh my sweet goodness...you guys are WORKIN' those festive outfits!!:)
Brittney your family is too cute!
Just saw that you put some pics up! Love them!
Love the annual service idea...and the sweaters, but I especially LOVE the new family pic! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment