Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick and Tired

Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Yes this will be my 2 min. of complaining. I am pretty much done with this pregnancy. Not that I am done, I still have three more months, but when you have not been feeling well for this long, all you want is this baby out of you. Yes, today is a full on pajama day, no makeup, yucky day. I'm not sure I can survive three more months. Any suggestions?? I need a "How to Survive Your Pregnancy" guide book.

24 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I'm so sorry you still feel crappy!

Do you have the book, "A Girlfriends Guide To Pregnancy"? Let me know if you don't, and I'll bring it over. It's hilarious, plus it has good info. A must read!

Brittney Smith said...

No, I have not read that book.

Becky said...

oh man! i am so sorry! that is NO fun! i was death bed/couldnt get up/had to lay horizontal OR ELSE during my pregnancy for about 2 weeks and i was so miserable. i am so sorry it hasnt gotten better!

Chelsea said...

I wish I had some miracle cure to tell you about. Sorry you are so sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Melody B. said...

Ever read "belly laughs" by Jennie McCarthy? It's pretty funny and will let you know that you are not alone!:P Sorry you feel like crap!

Brandi said...

Go to Hawaii with your favorite sis-in-law!!!!!:)

•stephanie• said...

oh, brittney . . . so sorry to hear you're having such a lousy time of it. no fun, but at least you know there's a great prize at the end of the tunnel. can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. how can you stand not knowing? {or maybe you do know and you're just not telling!}

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

Brittany I didn't even know you were pregnant congrats! I can't believe you and Cody are going to have 3 kids.

Brooke said...

i'm so sorry! i feel yucky the first three months and that's it. i can't imagine what it must be like for you. three months is hard enough...to do the whole pregnancy sick would totally stink! hang in there...it will all be worth it in the end!

kemptons said...

You have every reason to complain. I am sorry that your still sick. I wished we lived there and I would totally take your kids for you. It was fun to see you guys. I am craving that bread from Il Posto.

Brooke said...

I'm sorry that stinks! It will all be over soon enough!

Kenyon said...

This is a subject I have ALOT of compassion for! That stinks that you feel so sick! Is there anything much worse...I dont think so. I will tell you what I always needed to hear during my pregnancies....." Things will be normal again......I PROMISE". Hang in there :]

The Thompson's said...

Oh poor Britt! I feel so sorry for you! You need to call me up whenever and bring over the kids so you can rest when you feel so bad! I'm serious. The girls always love to have friends over. Hope you feel better soon! I can't believe you only have THREE more months. That went by fast....or for me at least! :)

Kara said...

it just doesn't make sense for you to still be dealing with this, i am so sorry. you are making me scared for the 3rd. good thing that is still far off in the distance. maybe the beach will help!!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, that totally stinks. The only advice I have is to suck on peppermints or wintergreen mints. When I was sick with either of my kids, and still if I get an upset stomach, I will suck on a mint or chew minty gum. It's the only thing that didn't make me gag. I wish pregnancies only lasted 9 weeks instead of 9 months :)

Amanda B. said...

Not fun! I wish I had a miracle cure. Hopefully you can enjoy the last few months of your pregnancy. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling good STILL. Yuck. Once you have that cute baby it will all be worth it (at least it better be right?!). Good luck and feel better!

Abby Runyan said...

Loved all the new pics and am soooo sorry you are still feeling so bad. I feel crapy the whole 9 months too and it's makes me NEVER ever want to have kids. Somehow you forget and do it again but I still remember so I'm good for a while. Seriously, I have no good advice except birth control! I found though if I didn't get good sleep I was totally sick the next day and if I ate bad I was out the whole day. Thats all I know, good luck and I'm SO SO SO sorry. I feel for you-

Corinne said...

I have no advice...I just hope you survive the next couple months and I also hope you are blessed with a very good baby...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Brittney Congrats on the pregnancy! So sorry you are having such a hard time, I totally hear ya, The only thing that helps me is 8 grams of Zofran 3 times a day. I swear it is a cure! We will keep you in our prayers. Oh and you look perfectly beautiful (as always)! You will have a beautiful baby soon to hold and snuggle and you will feel so much better!

The Wills Family! said...

It's good to know that other people feel the same way I felt. My third was way different and I ended up having plenty of p.j. days. Don't feel bad about it...just buy really cute p.j.'s and then you might feel a tad better, right?
Good luck with the next 3 months!

Melanie Cain said...

Hey, This is your hubbys little cousin Melanie.... I read your blog sometimes to keep up with the smiths. GO GET A MASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!! I do it for a living and pregnant mommas need and love it so much. You might check your insurance because a lot of plans pay now for the visits. Good luck girl!

Maury said...

Amen to that, sister. I have a lot longer to go than you and I feel the same way. Being sick for such a long time messes with your sanity.

R Family said...

I so feel for you. Hang in there, you can do it! My third pregnancy was by far the hardest on me, but Lucy has definitely been my easiest baby so far...something to look forward too, right?