Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun Pictures!

I couldn't handle looking at Cody's open wound anymore, which has healed pretty nicely, suprisingly. I thought I would post some pictures of some of the events that I never posted during the time I was really sick.

Crew and Jersi at Grandma Smiths pumpkin party!


All dressed up in there Christmas Sunday clothes provided by Grandma Hatch. Very Cute!



I woke up Jersi from a nap, and she walked straight into my room and fell back asleep half standing up, stuck inbetween the dresser and the bed.


My Dad with the two kiddos on Christmas Eve!


Grandpa Joe and the kids in there new Christmas pajamas!



Jersi sporting her famous smile in her Christmas outfit!


The kids Gingerbread house at Grandma Smiths with the cousins.


A little outdoor fun with Ty and Drew. Yeah! The weather is finally changing.



Cody staining our outdoor table. What a job! It looks great honey!

16 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Your kids are so cute!:) Call me crazy, but I LOVE to stain stuff, so seeing that pic of Cody staining the table totally made me jealous! Weird, I know! We had a great time with you the other night! Hope you start feeling better sometime soon, like BEFORE you have the baby!:)

Melody B. said...

What a cute pic of her asleep! Also, what a cool tramp (so low to the ground). Where did they get that one?

Brittney Smith said...

They used to sell the trampoline at Walmart, maybe online?? My kids have loved it, and they have never been hurt from falling off.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures!!!

We got our trampoline like yours from Walmart online and they delivered it to the store free shipping!

Steph said...

Your kids are so cute, looks like you had a good holiday season even if you were sick the whole time. Hope you feel better soon. I was sick for about two and a half months, I don't think I could have handled it any longer then that.

Corinne said...

Cute pictures Brittney. We are coming to visit next week!!

Kenyon said...

I love the picture of Jersey sleeping. Hope you are feeling well :)

Kara said...

i love all the fun pics, cute kids

Brandi said...

Fun to get caught up, maybe I should do the same on mine! Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend! The countdown to Hawaii is ON!!

Maury said...

your kids are so cute

Marquita said...

Cute pictures Brittney! How are you feeling these days?

Erica Hanks said...

I LOVE that pic of Jersi hanging off the bed! I hope you're feeling better still! Have a happy week!

Erica

The Haslam Family said...

Good idea with the cute pics Brit. Cody's wound is nasty I will take looking at a pic. instead of tge real thing anyday. I love the xmas outfits!!!

the cummard family said...

ok, i'm such a retard. i just read back through my emails....and i totally had just skimmed over them the first time. i promise i'll include the fee next week....oh and we promise to be on time.

Kelli said...

haven't checked your blog in awhile, you all have been busy! glad cody's doing better, yikes! can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl still! stay strong, don't peek! ;) your other 2 are too cute!

Hess Fam said...

Could that black and white polka dot skirt be any cuter? LOVE IT!