Thursday, February 28, 2008

Surgery and Valentines

Cody had elbow surgery on Monday. This is him looking oh so cute in his new blue cap!!


The BIG RESULTS. Ouch!! Of course he was suppose to rest for 2-3 weeks, but he only took one day off from work, and was back at it again. Such a tough guy!!

Cody and I went to the Melting Pot for Valentines this year. It was so fun and yummy!

12 comments:

chris+amber said...

OUCH! Why did he have to have surgery on his elbow? I cannot believe he went to work that soon! I ♥ Melting Pot! YUM! Your house looks so nice...I noticed it got painted! :o)

Kenyon said...

Ouch!! I hope he his feeling better. You look great, I hope you are feeling that way :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes - I don't think I want to get elbow surgery anytime soon! Why did he have to get it? You look so cute in the pic of you two at the Melting Pot. It was fun to see you today! Let's get together again soon!

Brandi said...

You must be feeling better since there are new posts! How did Cody's elbow feel after working? So fun to have you guys here last weekend! I want to see pictures of the new paint job!

Kara said...

That scar looks crazy...i hope it it doesn't bother him anymore. And Melting pot looks fun. I love the dessert there, YUM! I am ready to go to the park agagin. I feel like myself now :)

Corinne said...

He must be doing okay if he's already back to work! Glad it went well...Melting Pot looks fun! How are you feeling Britt?

Jade said...

surgery, that is no good....although if it made him feel better, definately worth it!! you look great. are you feeling better??

kemptons said...

OUCH!!! That doesn't sound fun. Hope your feeling better.

Melody B. said...

Whoa...that's gotta hurt! Mmmmm...that's NO fun at all. Hope he gets better soon. You look so great!

Abby Runyan said...

Yeah a new post. Poor Cody, wow I can't believe he went back to work. I would have milked it for a while. Are you feeling any better? I hope so. looks like you guys had a good v-day!

•stephanie• said...

cody and amelia could compare elbow scars. OUCH!

Heath said...

so why the surgery?