Yea!!! I am excited for you that you didn't find out. Some people think not finding out is crazy but I loved not knowing with Kayla. It made the pregnancy a lot more exciting. Hope you are feeling better.
Yea!!! I am excited for you that you didn't find out. Some people think not finding out is crazy but I loved not knowing with Kayla. It made the pregnancy a lot more exciting. Hope you are feeling better.
So fun! I love getting the ultrasound. It makes everything seem so much more real. I can't believe you are waiting. I couldn't do it. But that'll make it more exciting at the end. I hope you start feeling better soon! No fun to be sick!
I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog (abradshaw8@gmail.com). I have your old email address. Hope you start feeling better soon! P.S. for the record I think you're gonna have a girl.
Yeah! I'm glad you were strong. That's the hardest time when you are sitting there knowing you could find out! How fun though. I love your family pics by the way! Hope we can get together soon!
Oh Brittney, I am so happy to hear you are feeling a little better--just in time for the discomfort to set in...:( Hopefully you won't have too much of that! I think it's awesome that you guys are waiting and not finding out what you're having! We can't wait to see!
Brittney, Brittney, Brittney....it's Shauna (from dance!) Long time no talk.....only 10+ years! Congratulations on your little one and your family is so cute!
isn't it amazing that you can see all their little features??? little fingers, little nose & profile. absolutely amazing. Glad that you are feeling better.
hey brittney i need your email address so that you can still view my blog...email me at rstokes22@cox.net p.s. i can't believe you are not finding out....how exciting!
hi smith family, i just came across your blog and had to tell you hi, way exciting that you are not finding out..we did that with #4 and it was great fun..it was a little hard because you want to prepare(but you have both so you will be good) the day teagan was born was sooo fun because we all thought that she was going to be a boy, but she was a girl--it is soo worth it! good luck with everything!
29 comments:
Looks like the little social butterfly is just like its mom. My guess is a girl. You are so cute pregnant.
OH!!! How exciting! I'm glad you are feeling a LITTLE better. I loved getting ultrasounds... amazing how you can see this little life right inside:)
Ahhh...that's no fun for US! Way to be so selfish Brittney...ha ha ha!:) Well, we'll look forward to that post in about 6 months!:)
I so hope you know I am kidding!:)
Yea!!! I am excited for you that you didn't find out. Some people think not finding out is crazy but I loved not knowing with Kayla. It made the pregnancy a lot more exciting. Hope you are feeling better.
Yea!!! I am excited for you that you didn't find out. Some people think not finding out is crazy but I loved not knowing with Kayla. It made the pregnancy a lot more exciting. Hope you are feeling better.
So fun! I love getting the ultrasound. It makes everything seem so much more real. I can't believe you are waiting. I couldn't do it. But that'll make it more exciting at the end. I hope you start feeling better soon! No fun to be sick!
I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog (abradshaw8@gmail.com). I have your old email address. Hope you start feeling better soon! P.S. for the record I think you're gonna have a girl.
WOW!!! That is so amazing, I can't wait to see mine too! Are you feeling any better? You have been tagged...check out my blog to see! :)
I don't know how you did it...I'd probably cheat and look to see if it was a boy or girl when the technician went over to THAT area of the baby! Ha...
Whatever it is, it sure is a cutie! congratultaions again...I hope your feeling better!
Yeah! I'm glad you were strong. That's the hardest time when you are sitting there knowing you could find out! How fun though. I love your family pics by the way! Hope we can get together soon!
too cute! we didn't find out with our 3rd either since we had a girl and a boy already. it was SO fun being surprised!! way to go, girl! ;)
How exciting! I think it's a girl! We need some more estrogen in this family of boys!
I say its a girl:)
How fun!! Not sure how you are waiting! It would kill me!!
Oh, what a cutie! I'm SO glad to hear you are feeling better. Let's hang out for sure!! I can't wait to find out what this baby is!
Oh Brittney, I am so happy to hear you are feeling a little better--just in time for the discomfort to set in...:( Hopefully you won't have too much of that! I think it's awesome that you guys are waiting and not finding out what you're having! We can't wait to see!
Cute, cute! I can't wait to find out! We had fun with you guys today, so good to get out and about again!
Social Butterfly...
He/she gets it from their MAMMA!!!!
SO CUTE!!
Who did those cute family pics? AWESOME JOB, whoever it was!
so exciting Britt! Are you feeling better these days?
Congratulations guys. You are more brave than us, we had to find out just to feel a little more prepared. Very exciting!!
Brittney, Brittney, Brittney....it's Shauna (from dance!) Long time no talk.....only 10+ years! Congratulations on your little one and your family is so cute!
WOW!!! I would be dying to find out. How are you feeling? He/She is already a cutie
isn't it amazing that you can see all their little features??? little fingers, little nose & profile. absolutely amazing. Glad that you are feeling better.
so cute! so exciting!
hey brittney i need your email address so that you can still view my blog...email me at rstokes22@cox.net p.s. i can't believe you are not finding out....how exciting!
hi smith family, i just came across your blog and had to tell you hi, way exciting that you are not finding out..we did that with #4 and it was great fun..it was a little hard because you want to prepare(but you have both so you will be good) the day teagan was born was sooo fun because we all thought that she was going to be a boy, but she was a girl--it is soo worth it! good luck with everything!
Are you still alive? Where are you? Blog baby blog!:P
I can't wait to find out! I hope you are feeling better.
p.s. I tag you (see my blog for details)
Post a Comment