Friday, January 11, 2008

NEW POST!!

I am 16 weeks, and still sick. No fun!! Here are some family pics we took before I got sick for our Christmas card. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!







32 comments:

Briann said...

So cute!

manders said...

what darling photos, britt. sorry you're still so sick, but glad you felt well enough to post something new! thanks for the congrats for drew. now, *please* pray for me . . . just that i'll be able to handle him leaving. amber found out today what she's having, btw.

•stephanie• said...

wanna know something NOT funny? sometimes my children and their spouses come over, use my computer, sign in under their accounts and then don't sign out. manders did NOT leave the previous comment. of course, it was from me! sorry about that.

Abby Runyan said...

Seriously I could eat both kids up. Those are the cutest pictures of them. Love the family one too and LOVE the boots. Cutest FAM!

Brooke said...

really cute pictures. i love the boots! i hope you start feeling better soon....it stinks to be sick!

Mandi said...

Okay, those are super cute! I loved them! We are in dire need of a family picture since our last one was when Matthew was 9 months old. Lame! I can't tell you how sorry I am that you're still sick! That is horrible. I guess now all we can do is hope for an excellent baby. And if you do have another rough one I will come over (because I will have a 16 month old and will be fiercely baby hungry) and I will love on that little person that you want nothing to do with because you are so miserably tired. Either way, we are going to make this work. Thanks for being such an awesome neighbor. We missed you tonight at Little Philmont (except that it was probably one of the most boring meetings I have ever been to). Call me if there is anything I can do for you! I do live next door after all.

Brooke said...

Sorry you are not feeling good still! I would love to take your kids for you next week!

Steph said...

Hey Brittney, I just found your blog and just wanted to say hi and congrats on the baby. And your kids are so cute!
Steph (Holdridge)

chris+amber said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE photos! Love that you & Jersi are wearing boots. FUN! I'm sorry you're STILL sick. The girls are going to miss you in dance, but they seemed excited to meet Stacy. :o)

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

YoUr FaMilY piCs aRe sUpeR cuTe!
CoNgrATs on tHe NeW oNe On tHe wAy! hOpE thE sicKnEss pAsses sOon!

Corinne said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick Brittney...I hope it ends soon. It was so fun seeing you guys! Your pictures are so cute...your kids are so photogenic!

Brandi said...

Welcome back! I can't believe I got up-to-date before you!;) You have a good excuse though! Sorry the sickness is hanging around so long!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Wait, wait, wait! Is Cody wearing cowboy boots??? I didn't know about that side of him and would have never guessed it! You guys look great! Man Brittney, I wish I could've looked that good when I was pregnant! I hope the sickness passes really soon--I totally understand!:( Yuck.

Amanda B. said...

Beautiful family! I am so glad that you were able to come to the baby shower. I just wish we could've chatted more. Maybe next time I'm down we can do a GNO. I hope you start feeling better real soon! It is definitely NOT fun being sick. Take care!

Kara said...

such cute pics...but I am dying over the one of crew...so cute...

Scott and Melissa said...

Adorable!!

kemptons said...

Super cute family pictures. I am loving that you are all in boots. I am so sorry that you are still not feeling well. Cody was talking to Steven the other day telling him how sick you still were and I felt so bad. Wish there was something I could do. Hope you start feeling better soon...

Heather said...

Oh Brit, the Unisom & B6 must be helping a bit because lookie lookie you've done a post! :) That's progress. It's no fun being sick & I'm sorry it's lingering. Darn fetuses. :) It'll get better soon & all will seem right in the world again. Love ya!

Kasey said...

Love the boots!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brittney, I am sorry you are sick. It's got to end soon right! I love the pictures. You guys look cute as ever!

Kenyon said...

your family is so beautiful, you look so great. I hope you are feeling o.k:)

Kelli said...

couldn't be any cuter!

Maury said...

so sorry to hear you are sick! That is the absolute worst!

Adorable pictures! I loved your Christmas card!

Jade said...

your family is too cute!! I love the boots.

Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the pics Britt! Such a cute family. The boots are so fun! I bet Jersi loves wearing her boots. I'm SO sorry you are still sick. That stinks! I hope it passes soon so you can feel normal again. Hang in there girl!

sara said...

Crap! Every week feels so long when you are sick! - Especially when you expect it to be over at week 12! Hang in there! You look beautiful and the pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you! Hope dance is still going well, your pictures are cute!

Steph said...

I am doing really good! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittney -- I just wanted to say CONGRATS on baby #3! Your family is so adorable:) Mr. B is putting the baby to sleep (yeah!) so I had a few minutes to "blog stalk"...I hope you are feeling 100% again SOON! Take care,... Lorelei (aka: Ms. A)

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

Brittany your blog is so cute and Congrats on the little one that is so exciting. I can't believe you guys are going to have 3. thats crazy.

Marnie said...

Love, Love, Love the family pictures! SO adorable! What a beautiful family!