Monday, December 3, 2007

Such a SLACKER!!

I know, I have been such a slacker lately. I haven't looked at a Blog in over a month. I have no idea what anyone is up too. We have been laying low over at our house, because I am PREGNANT! Yep! 12 weeks now. I have my first ultrasound on Wed. to make sure all is well. I am due at the end of June, and this time we don't want to find out what we are having. I was very sick for about a week until my doctor put me on some good nausea medicine. I still don't feel 100%, but I feel a lot better than I did when I was prego with Jersi. Yipee! The tired, sick part is almost over.

37 comments:

Abby Runyan said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you. I mean not for the sick part but for the new little person you are creating. I can't believe you aren't going to find out. Your amazing. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya

Marquita said...

That's sooo exciting! Congrats Brittney!

•stephanie• said...

good for you, brittney! how exciting. another cute little smith baby. hope you feel better really soon.

Becky said...

YAH! YIPPEE! so excited for you! but so sorry you are sick! yah and ditto abby's comment...that is some GOOD will power not to find out what your having! WOW! congrats to ya'll!

The Thompson's said...

Yay! Congrats to you guys! I'm so excited! We're all prego again together! How fun that you are going to wait! It's very exciting and VERY tough! I am dying to find out what this little baby is! At least you have stuff for both! You are a good little secret keeper! :)

Julie Rae said...

Congrats, Brit!! I also can not believe you aren't finding out! You and Jessie are crazy! Let me know if you need anything cuz we are just across the street!

chris+amber said...

CONGRATS! How exciting. I don't know how you do it...take care of your kids PLUS teach dance. You are a trouper! I hope the sickness blows over soon!

Heath said...

Congratulations Cody and Brittney!! So all that talk under the tree at the park at our reunion was a load of you know what huh? Did you know back then that you were pregnant and just didn't want to fess up? That is very exciting, we're happy for you two.

Kelli said...

YaY! Congrats guys!!

Brooke said...

I did not know you weren't finding out, you crazy woman! That is going to be tough! My vote is it's another girl! Congrats, again!

Cassie Simonton said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is soo exciting! And JUNE Birthday's ROCK!!! I hope you feel better soon!

Scott and Melissa said...

congrats!!!!

kemptons said...

Congratulations again... Get FEELING BETTER SOON so you guys can come and visit.

Nat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy. You and Cody have such cute kids, you need to keep 'em coming! Love the 12 week marker.

Scott and Melissa said...

Love the medication!! It helps out so much, doesnt it?!?

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys (and so excited that the sick part is almost over)! So fun!

sara said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!! :D What a fun happy time.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
I secretly wish I were pregnant. I am starting to make little.... okay, wait. This is about YOU, not me. sorry.
You are the cutest pregnant - hopefully I'll get to see you with a belly!

Briann said...

YEAH!!! That is so exciting congrats!

Heather said...

It's been a hard secret to keep & I almost slipped a few weeks ago. :) I'm so glad you're feeling better. Thank goodness for modern medicine. Hopefully we'll not be too far behind you. Baby trains are contagious.

Kasey said...

Congrats! I think next time I won't find out either. I think it'll be fun since I already have one of each. Glad you are feeling better. Feeling sick is yucky!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I'm glad you got some good medicine to help with the sickness. I think it's kind of fun that you are not finding out. I don't know if I could do it, but it will be a fun surprise!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys. I am glad you are feeling better. Hope everything continues to go well.

Brooke said...

Congratulations Brittney! How exciting! I hope you feel 100% soon!

Jade said...

Brittney, I am so excited for you. So 12 weeks, that means you were pregnant when I ran into you at Time Out for Women, huh? Well, Congrats!! I linked you to my blog. hope its okay. Good luck. I'm glad your doc was willing to give you something for the sickness.

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Jade, somehow I cant get to your blog. I'm not sure why, are you private?

Maury said...

Congrats!

Amanda B. said...

Congrats, Britt!! Hang in there. Hopefully the 2nd trimester will be much better.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brittney! I don't know how you kept a secret for so long OR how you're able to not find out if it's a boy or girl. That will be fun though! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Jade said...

brittney, It's www.jarvis5.blogspot.com
It's not private, let me know if you still can't get it.

Hess Fam said...

Congrats Brittney!!! I'm happy for you guys. It was fun to work with Angie at Hair-do. She is so cute! Also, fun to see you and the bunnies tearing it up!

Marnie said...

Congratulations, Britt! How fun. That's great too that you already have one of each so this can be a surprise. I hope you're feeling great!

Suzy Cummard said...

I asked Amananda & Shalae if they heard if you were pregnant or not, cause I was a little CURIOUS when it was my turn to drive.
I am sorry that I was starring, but I couldn't figure out if you were or not.
I kinda figured, cause you are SUPER DUPER skinny & you barely had a belly.
Glad that Shalae & Amanda told me to go look at your blog!

CONGRATS!!!!
I am so excited for you & your family.

(I really need to get on the train! *wink)

Kenyon said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome:)

Melody B. said...

Congrats to you! Hope you are feeling better by now!

the cummard family said...

Happy New Year!

Natalie Hall said...

I will admitt, I love looking at your blog! Such a gorgeous family you and Cody have. So it is about time I leave a comment. Congrats on being pregnant, that is so exciting. I also went to school with Cody, he is a great great man. Class act! Anyways, I am sure you know that.

Sunday Bishop Curtis from Superstition Springs Ward, talked lots about your family, and the sacrifices you and Cody make each Sunday, with him being gone all day. I just thought it was really special to her him speak so highly of your family, and though I should let you know. I am sure you might of heard it from someone else.
Anyways I think I have rambled on long enough. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Natalie Hall

kisha said...

Congrats... everyone understands the pregnancy excuse! Hope you feel better!