Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sorry ladies!

I know a few of you wanted these pics. forever ago, but I'm not going to list the millions of things that have held my blogging world up, and yes, hopefully next week I will post pics of my kids on Halloween night! I know, so bad! Anywho... these are pics of the Mesa High Alumni cheerleaders cheering at the Mesa High Homecoming game. It truly was funny and fun all at the same time. It was great to see old friends! Unfortunatly we took my new camera, and we didn't really know how to use it, so I dont have any official pics of us down on the track, but I promise it did happen.

Heather and I showing off the new T's.


Funny story... every time there was a touchdown, they would let off fireworks in the sky. Well Jersi was a little scared, and instead of covering her ears from the loud noise like most kids do, she would cover her eyes. A little backwards, I know, but cute!!

10 comments:

•stephanie• said...

can i tell you how upset i was about the fact that there was NOWHERE to park that night and i missed the whole thing? can i tell you that? i saw a little video, and, let me just say that y'all still got "it".

Brooke said...

i wish i could've been there. alisa and i were going to participate, but we had a big family halloween party that same night. i hope they do it again next year. you look really cute in your purple shirt. go bunnies!!

Heather said...

Why does my hair look like Smeagol from "Lord of the Rings?" That was a fun night! Go MHS!

Melody B. said...

Hey Smeagol, was up? HA! Good thing I'm the only one in the pic who looks like she hit the crack pipe before the game! Seriously! I'm fired! I still have a little embarassment for us about after we finished and they were throwing twinkies at us and all of us were totally trying to get one...that's how you know you are alumni...FOR THE RECORD I was trying to get one for my daughter! HA!;P

Brittney Smith said...

Man! I didnt see the twinkies

chris+amber said...

I think the reason why Hillary & I aren't in the group picture is because we were trying SO hard to remember the dance. We're such nerds! It was a fun night, anyhow! It was fun to see you & Cody at TX Roadhouse the other night! Love that place!

Kara said...

I really want to see the actual cheerleading pics. Looks so fun to be young again!

Kelli said...

i met your friend stacy last night at a boutique, she put an order in with my little company. what a small world huh? she lives by me and our hubbies have the same job too! funny!

Cassie Simonton said...

MHS forever the best!!! That is too weired, how did if feel to be back at High School? Although I think we still look like High Schooler's...did you pick up on any guys?

Suzy Cummard said...

Have you gained any weight since high school? You kill me. You are so cute. ALWAYS has been, ALWAYS will be.

I am so sad I missed it. BUT I am glad that you posted this!