Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jersi Girl! The big TWO!!

Wow ! Time flys! Jersi is now two years old. Here are some old, fun pics of her!

Unfortunately Cody and I did not get our digital camera until two weeks after Jersi was born, so this was the next best picture. 4 generations! Me, Jersi (2 months), my mom Christie and my Grandma Chambers.


Jersi's first birthday! She was very excited!!


...after she ate the cake, I think she got a little bored!


This weekend we went up to our cabin in Alpine, AZ with Cody's family. We celebrated Jersi's birthday, and of course, she's pulling a face. She is such a character.


This is so much fun!


Crew, Drew and Ty helped her celebrate!!


A Dora toy! I love DORA!!


Jersi is modeling her DORA pajamas that she got from Ty and Drew and her fancy princess high heels from Grandma Smith. (She wore those pajamas most of the rest of the time at the cabin. She never wanted to take them off.)


Jersi's Dora cake. (This was interesting.) Cooking in high altitude can be quite tricky. This was a two layer round cake, and thanks to frosting, you cant tell the bottom round layer totally fell apart and was in a ton of pieces. Oh well, it still tasted good.


123...blow out the candles.

Yummy! Chow down!


And of course, we had to end the night with a little dance party!! Happy Birthday Jersi!

17 comments:

Kara said...

I really like the out of town birthday party. Less work and so much fun!

chris+amber said...

No way! She is NOT 2! I can't believe it. Looks like she had a great birthday! Way to go, mom!

The Thompson's said...

I can't believe what a character she is! So much personality! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the cabin. I love getting away every once in a while.

Brooke said...

Don't tell me you already took your Christmas pics this year! If so, you're on the ball. I can't believe she's two, Bennett follows in a month! Crazy.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jersi. I LOVE the jammies with the princess slippers. I can't believe she's only a month older than CeCe and Jersi has all that hair, how sad for poor CeCe..or maybe just me!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Jersi! She is so cute - looks like a mini Brittney, and you are so talented to make all those birthday cakes for her - what a good mom!

Heather said...

I cannot fathom our two little ones are two! Well, Jonah in December. Time does fly & I'm so glad you guys had a fun time at the cabin. Can't wait for your birthday celebration on Monday! Have a fun birthday weekend Britt!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT party! Jersi is darling!

kemptons said...

Happy Birthday Jersi!!! Great job on the cake Brittney. We all love what frosting can do...

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday! It's much they change and how fast they grow in a year! She's a doll for sure!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like a good time was had by all! Jersi is the funniest little girl. So cute and independent. It was fun to see you guys today!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Jersi! Looks like you had a fun party. I'm impressed with the cakes, Britt. Did you make the butterfly one too?

sara said...

The recap pic's are so cute!! It really is amazing how they can be their own little selves and only two years old!!! I loved that she wouldn't take her pj's off!! (They're darn cute!) FUN!

Kelli said...

goin to the park tomorrow?

Suzy Cummard said...

She had dark hair when she was born?
No way!!

She is so cute. You can tell she is such a joy. Just like her mamma!!
HOW FUN.

Unknown said...

Brittney,
Sometimes I have the worst memory but other times, like today, I have the best. Happy Birthday today. Don't ask me how I remember that!