Freestone Park celebrated the "End Of Summer Days" with a fun carnival/festival. The weather was beautiful, and the kids had so much fun. Jersi was hilarious that night. She heard music, and danced all night long.

Swing those hips!

Swing those hips!

It was a tough climb, but all the cousins made it!

I think Jersi was a little freaked out, but she finished with a smile on her face!
She's my little daredevil.

The adults enjoyed a strawberry and banana kabob drizzled in white and dark chocolate. It was delicious, I wish I had a picture!

A train ride!


12 comments:
I can't stop looking at that pic of her. She was SO entertaining that night. I hope they put this on every year!!
That looks like such a fun time. I LOVE Jersi's boots. So adorable! Looks like she takes after her mommy. . . she's got moves!
Shake what your mama gave you Jersi!! She is soooooo cute. Looks like you guys had a blast.
I love the picture of Jersi getting down! What a diva. Looks like a fun time! Freestone always does so many fun events. We'll have to check it out next year!
Jersi crack me up! She looks so old with all that blond hair! Looks so fun!
I can't get over how cute and BIG Jersi looks! Of course she was bustin' a move all night -it's in her blood! What a fun time!
Love the new look, sounds like a fun night. I love Rascal Flatts they are my favorite.
cute pictures. jersi looks so cute in her pink boots. we have those same boots. too cute!
Looks like so much fun. I so miss Frestone Park.
she is so adorably sassy! :) what a fun event! Lots of fun!
How fun! Shake it Jersi -love the pink boots! Every little girl needs boots.
So fun! I love the pictures of Jersi, you can totally tell she's got some awesome moves...she must get that from you!
Post a Comment