Last week Cody had his 10 Year Reunion. It's crazy! I cant believe we are that old. Anyway, we had a great time. Friday evening they had a family night at Amazing Jakes. It was fun to see some of Cody's old friends. The kids had a great time too!

Crew loved the tea cups!
Crew loved the tea cups!
Jersi wasn't so sure about this ride, but she never cried. What a trooper!
Saturday night was the Adult dinner at Rustlers Roost. We weren't really sure what to expect. I think you are always a little intimidated if you don't remember who people are, but everyone was so nice, and just introduced themselves if you forgot who they were. It was fun to hang out with Cody's closest buddies and their wives. It was great seeing them all together!
All in all, we had a great time, and Cody is looking forward to his 20th!!

17 comments:
How fun!!! It looked like whoever planned it did a really good job! - I've never heard of Amazing Jakes...where is it at???
How fun. Those boys were hilarious in High School. Such fun times!
Did Cody check the height requirements for that ride. Are you sure he was tall enough...
I'm glad you had a good time. It was fun to see the pics of all the guys! They all still look pretty much the same. It will be weird to go to ours next year!
It was great being with you guys!
Hi Britt! I saw your name on Heather's blog and thought I would say Hello! I don't know if you remember me but I went to Jr High and some Elementary school with you, anyways! Happy Belated Bday too! Briann Barnum (Neeley)
oh fun! i have been hearing about that place. i need to take mylie...we missed the teacups at disneyland over the summer. :) SO FUN!
Can you believe that will be us here pretty soon! AHHHHHHHHH!!! I don't feel that old...until someone hits me with the "MAM" word!! What's that all about? They should say excuse me young lady...or maybe hey hot mama! Any of those would work...but "MAM"! That one hurts!
Cassie, you are hilarious!!
Chris just had his, but didn't go. Sad...it was in Colorado and the timing wasn't good. Looks like Cody had a blast. I can't believe how fast time has flown! Happy BELATED birthday, by the way!! :o) See you tomorrow.
It was fun to see you guys. Maybe once we move to AZ we can hang out more than every year and a half or so!
Hi Brittney!
I have enjoyed all your latest posts!
Happy late B-day-it's funny Court, me and Kara all turn 27 In July, Aug, Sept and now you in October. Hope you had a great one!
Sounds like fun! I can't believe it's been almost 10 years for me too. It has gone so fast! Happy birthday, by the way! It looks like you had fun. What a sweet husband you have. You look beautiful as always!
So many new posts! YEAH. Loved the 10 year, can you believe that ours is next year. So, by the way I'm the worst friend ever, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't believe I forgot. You can hate me. ( I've been pretty stressed lately, so sorry) Also, what at sweet post by Cody. I agree with everything he said. Your amazing at everything you do and such an awesome person. Also, I can't believe that Jersy is 2, wow how time flys. happy birthday, love ya
Well, Sister Smith! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun. See you on Sunday!
looks like fun, my mother in law threw up after riding those teacups at amazing jakes, haha!
Anziano Smith! How are you! From the look of things, great! Congrats on the beautiful wife and kids! If you want to catch up, my email desireejayne@hotmail.com Ciao and hello to the family! Sorella Desiree "Jayne" now Myers
Post a Comment