I love her too! She makes me happy! I like Neil, but his shoulders drive me crazy! He doesn't relax them & they are always up by his ears. Ahhhh! He's gotten better at it, but....I still think Danny is amazing. Smooth like honey.
Danny is amazing, and I have liked his attitude and personality better latley too. There is no question he is technically the best, but I think Neil is a better performer.
I am so glad that you posted this! I haven't been watching the show and I had no idea who was still in the running. I love it that Sabra is still in it. She was always cute to me. You'll have to keep me posted!
I like Sabra too! They are all so good, the final six are hard to eliminate for me. I loved last weeks show. My two favorite numbers were the manaquin one and the business one, they were amazing!
hahahahaah, i just wanted to say wudup and tell u i have a blog too in case u get bored... Looks like your kids are cute as EVER and you and Cody are doin well...
11 comments:
ME TOO! I'd really like Sabra to win as well. She seems REAL. I need to vote this week! I'm kinda sad that it's coming to an end already. crap.
I love her too! She makes me happy! I like Neil, but his shoulders drive me crazy! He doesn't relax them & they are always up by his ears. Ahhhh! He's gotten better at it, but....I still think Danny is amazing. Smooth like honey.
Danny is amazing, and I have liked his attitude and personality better latley too. There is no question he is technically the best, but I think Neil is a better performer.
i love sabra too! i'm sad that my favorite show is going to be over this week. what am i going to watch?
I am so glad that you posted this! I haven't been watching the show and I had no idea who was still in the running. I love it that Sabra is still in it. She was always cute to me. You'll have to keep me posted!
I like Sabra too! They are all so good, the final six are hard to eliminate for me. I loved last weeks show. My two favorite numbers were the manaquin one and the business one, they were amazing!
so why the heck isn't brimhall doing a super sat? cuz you're not in charge?? ;) are you doing a service project instead? weird..!
No way! Two of my personal faves! Did you just LOVE the "sweet dreams" dance as much as me?
YES! Sabra is my favorite! She always looks like she's having so much fun. I'm addicted to that show! Go Sabra!
Sabra is the full package, for sure! I will seriously cry if she doesn't win! I've been rooting her since Day One, pretty much.
hahahahaah, i just wanted to say wudup and tell u i have a blog too in case u get bored...
Looks like your kids are cute as EVER and you and Cody are doin well...
Cur
Post a Comment