Don't you just love getting to be a GIRL again!! Being a wife and mother is the BEST, but we still need time to be a girly girl! So jealous I am in desperate need of some girl time!!
I'm so jealous you got to go see that play! I want to go! Looks like fun and you can never have enough girls night outs!
Sounds so fun - I have always wanted to see that show!! See you tomorrow Brittney - so fun!
BrittneyYou haven't changed a bit since I saw you last. Still gorgeous!
Hot momma!! Brittney - you are SO cute!!! (your friend is too) Girls nights are heaven sent, no? Looks like a great time!!!
You have done such a cute job! The pictures are adorable! You may have converted me to the blogging world, but I need some help!:)
OH... my mom & dad saw MAMMA MIA & she is dying for us to go.. maybe this coming weekend in VEGAS!! I love your post about Jersey being independent!! I hear ya about not bein ready!
HI
ah, girls nights are the BEST!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Don't you just love getting to be a GIRL again!! Being a wife and mother is the BEST, but we still need time to be a girly girl! So jealous I am in desperate need of some girl time!!
I'm so jealous you got to go see that play! I want to go! Looks like fun and you can never have enough girls night outs!
Sounds so fun - I have always wanted to see that show!! See you tomorrow Brittney - so fun!
Brittney
You haven't changed a bit since I saw you last. Still gorgeous!
Hot momma!! Brittney - you are SO cute!!! (your friend is too) Girls nights are heaven sent, no? Looks like a great time!!!
You have done such a cute job! The pictures are adorable! You may have converted me to the blogging world, but I need some help!:)
OH... my mom & dad saw MAMMA MIA & she is dying for us to go.. maybe this coming weekend in VEGAS!!
I love your post about Jersey being independent!! I hear ya about not bein ready!
HI
ah, girls nights are the BEST!
Post a Comment