I'm hoping I find my dream home, because I'm not sure about this whole packing thing. I have been married for 8 yrs. and this will be my first REAL move. My sister got married one day after me, and has moved 8 times. CRAZY!! Well two more days, and we will be officially homeless, moving in with my inlaws (BLESS them!), until we find something we love. Here's for a new ADVENTURE!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Lots of cheap houses in Queen Creek! Come join the drive! ;)
I'm just saying...
Exciting! Hope you find the perfect home! Good luck!
I can't wait for you to find your perfect home. Still crossing my fingers for QC I know it's a long shot though. I have moved 9 times, since I got married. SO not fun. I'm feeling for you!!!
Good luck! I don't envy you. I hope it all goes smoothly.
Brittany your family is beautiful! And I your kids ar so darling I hope everything is going well sometime we need to catch up.
Post a Comment