Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SYTYCD


Just finished watching "Vegas Round" of "So You Think You Can Dance!" Amazing dancers...it's going to be a GREAT season. They are having try outs for next season in Phx, AZ on Friday, June 26th at the Phoenix Convention Center!! I hope all you amazing Arizonan dancers go try out!!

And our fabulous host: Cat Deeley!!

8 comments:

chris+amber said...

I hope you're referring to yourself as well. GO TRY OUT!!! You'd be the bomb dot com!

See it Try it Love it said...

Totally go for it. I would love to watch someone I actually know on it.

Anonymous said...

I watched part of it last night. I like Randi. I'm hoping to get into this show because there's nothing else to watch. You should try it, Britt, really, you should!!!!

Jade said...

I love, love that show!! Glad I am not the only one! :) Have you thought of trying out?? I bet you'd be great!!

sara said...

DITTO! Go girl!

I haven't watched the show yet this season, but can't wait to start!!!

The Tyler's said...

You should try out!!!! Do you know how fun it would be for all of us to actually know someone on that show?? And all your dancer girls would just die! Do it.

Brittney Smith said...

You all are SUPER nice, but I would definitely be considered the old lady of the group! Maybe in my next life when I am 20 again!

Abby Runyan said...

PLEASE!!!!! TRY OUT! Everytime I watch the show, I think about you and how much better of a dancer you are then them. Seriously, make Heather try out with you. You guys would be amazing and so fun. DO IT!!!

YOU WOULD NOT BE THE OLD LADY, JUST DO IT!