Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!

Hi Everyone! I am going private! Please let me know if you would like to be added!

62 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

I would love to be added...thanks!I'm private too, you know my email :)

See it Try it Love it said...

Count me in. crystalannie60@yahoo.com

chris+amber said...

Don't forget me! amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com. Heather Hinze, if you're reading this, please invite me to your blog too!! THANKS!

Stan and Jamie said...

Hey! I'm still debating going private, but add me too! jamielynncox@hotmail.com

Bjarnson Family said...

I would like to be added. cbjarnson04@gmail.com

The Spence Family said...

Sign us up! Hope your having a great summer.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Add uS too! lymegreenqueen@gmail.com

Angie said...

I better already be on your list!! :)

Anonymous said...

chambersgirl@hotmail.com

The Wills Family! said...

Yes please! brookewills@gmail.com

•stephanie• said...

if i'm not over the age limit, could you add me too, brittney?
thanks.
romneys1 {at} cox {dot} net

Lauren said...

laurenw822@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kasey said...

turnertrio2003@gmail.com

The Tyler's said...

I'm in.
jilltyler99@yahoo.com

Bethany and Cameron said...

Um, yeah!!! You have my email!

Jenifer said...

Add me to the list. I love your blog! jeniferhall21@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Brandi said...

Of course!!

kemptons said...

Sign me up skjkx2@yahoo.com

Mandi said...

Hello neighbor! Of course I need to be invited onto your blog!!! Thank you!

Amelia Johnson said...

tylerameliajohnson (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks! :)

Steph said...

I would like to be added
stephold1980@hotmail.com

Stephanie (Holdridge)

Chelsea said...

Please add us! chelseasnell@gmail.com

Brooke said...

add me.........rstokes22@gmail.com!
thanks!

Unknown said...

Add me!!
shalaehunt@hotmail.com

kisha said...

i want in
kishamarie3@hotmail.com

Tracy Elder said...

Yes of course! tracyelder@gmail.com

Scott and Melissa said...

us4shores@yahoo.com

The Day Family said...

Please add me to you list
sgrace56@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

you know my email!!

Jade said...

Would LOVE it!! Thanks!!
jjjrajaz@yahoo.com

Erica Hanks said...

me please! ehanks@righttrak.net

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

Hey, I want in. thanks

Tyler and Kristen said...

Add us!

Anonymous said...

Please add me! Thanks.

Kodi

Corinne said...

coriwudel@hotmail.com

Abby Runyan said...

Don't forget me! nauvoochick@hotmail.com

The Davis Family Three said...

nicoleshumwaydavis@yahoo.com

The Thompson's said...

Add me! ja1thompson@yahoo.com We had a lot of fun yesterday! Thanks for coming. Hopefully we can get together again before school starts!

amberbuck said...

add me to the list! amber.kennedy@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

Hi Brittney,
I would love to be added to your blog list so I can check you out!

Nicole (McClure) Mantle

nmcclure@cox.net

Arlene said...

I want to be added. arleneturley@google.com

KatieZ said...

Yep.
katie.zaharis at cox.net

Nat said...

I too have dabbled with the idea of private. Please keep me in the loop with your cute fam...... nataeeabney@hotmail.com

What's with Ashely being kicked off, she was one of my favs and from Mesa, bug.

Anonymous said...

Of course!! :)

Julie Rae said...

Me, too!! julie.rae.smith@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be added :) aedance10@yahoo.com

Lindsay Ann said...

lindsaygarns@hotmail.com

Brad and Jessica Olsen said...

hairdo54321@gmail.com Love the blog!

Adrianne said...

Of course!! reddogbyu@aol.com

Aunt Carrie said...

Add me so I can blogstalk you! deborahfeist@gmail.com

Julie Rae said...

Yes, she did!! I saw both your kids names in the file box, and I was going to tell you! I love that place! She has only had 5 lessons and is swimming all over by herself, under the water, and jumping off the diving board. I think she is moving up to level 4, so we might be changing times. Maybe I will see you there!

Hess Fam said...

I'd love to be invited...
meghess80@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

Me,me!

The Haslam Family said...

I want in. nthaslam@gmail.com

Briann said...

i would love to be added! briannbarnum@hotmail.com

Beth said...

i'd love to be added

bethgoodman@mac.com

Anonymous said...

I want to stay in the loop! loreleidbarker1{at}cox{dot}net.

Whitney said...

wiggywhit11@hotmail.com

Thanks

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

Steve and I would love to be added to your blog. We are new to the blog thing. kate-farnsworth@Hotmail.com

sara said...

meeeeeeeeeeee! :)

saramaier@yahoo.com



good luck adding EVERYBODY!! ;)

Jade said...

I would love an invite!! Thanks!!
jjjrajaz@yahoo.com

Marnie said...

Please invite me!
marnie kiehl at gmail dot com