Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Silent Night

I woke up singing "Silent Night" this morning. Three weeks ago Denim got croup, and I think after that first night I got about an hour and a half of sleep. Since then, we have been battling with his croup, Crew, Jersi and I having the flu, (and throwing up in the night), and Jersi sometimes having nightmares two or three times in the night. Cody and I on a good night would get about 4 hours of sleep. The last three weeks have been worse then having a newborn around, but last night.....yeah!! Everyone slept all night long from 8 PM to 6AM.  Oh "Silent Night!!"

9 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

I am sorry your family has been sick and not getting a good night sleep, that is never fun.

Erica Hanks said...

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! Happy Day!!

Scott and Melissa said...

The joys of being a mommy!!! :)

Darce said...

Oh Britney--I don't even know what to say, except I'm so sorry! Not fun! Times like that are so hard, but hopefully you're done and now you get to enjoy Christmas well!!!

KatieGirl said...

Sorry to hear about the loonnngggg nights..That is absolutely amazing... I don't know how we do it sometimes as parents, but I think you guys are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your silent night!! I hope it continues....

Melody B. said...

This is SO weird to read this today. I SWEAR I was just telling my friend in my ward that I feel like I have a newborn in the house. Kate has been up every night this week like 4 times a night. Today she woke up at 4:45am and didn't go back to sleep until 7:30am...what?

Amy said...

Oh man, what a nightmare. Isn't it the WORST when kids get sick?? Hope you're all better.

Kierstin Ringle said...

I have the cutest niece and nephews!