Lots of FIRSTS at our house!!
Denim's first attempt at rice cereal. Yum!!
He's definitly CHOKING it down. Not a favorite just yet!!
Jersi's first haircut. (Well, Cody did cut her bangs once when she was little, but that didn't count.)
Thanks Aunt Kara! We had to convince her that she was still going to look like a girl when she was done. She had only seen Crew get his haircut, so she thought getting a haircut was getting a short boy haircut!!
Pretty long!!

6 comments:
So cute! I think those little baby chairs are the best invention ever!
That's always a sad thing to me, when they are ready for real food. How is denim already there? I love that Jersi had to twirl to show off the new do, so cute.
Thanks.. I was actually gonna attempt them this week.. We should all go together next year! Maybe meet for dinner before hand!
I like the Festive Background!!
Lot's of firsts!! Denim is getting too big too fast!
Jersi is loving her hair cut - that is cute. :)
Cute header and background!! I love to see a baby's face when they taste solid food for the first time. Too bad it has to be rice cereal! Such a cutie that Denim boy. And Jersi's new hair cut looks great!
Beautiful Family! That Denim is such a cutie!
Post a Comment