Cody, Crew, Jersi, & Denim
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Britt!!!
Brittney turned 28 yesterday. Because of the circumstances we ordered take out and chilled at home curled up in the bed watching a movie. Britt has been a real trooper for the past year. Being sick through the whole pregnancy and then having to have surgery and being sore since the pregnancy, I wonder how she hasn't given up. But, that's why I love her so much. She truly is the best wife a husband could have. She never complains about the nights I am gone to meetings even during these hard times for her. She continues to mother our children and help them along. I hope you had a wonderful Day Britt. We Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I didnt know you had surgery.. I was wondering where you were! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
Okay, what the heck??? I had no idea it was your birthday!!! I'm so sorry! Happy belated birthday!:)
Sheesh! Happy birthday! Sounds like you've been through the ringer. We hope you are doing better.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I hope you are feeling better too! Wouldn't want to go through that!
Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Aww...so nice Cody. :) Brittney you do deserve a medal for this past year. I love you tons & I'm so glad you are finally feeling better. I'm also very glad Denim is such a joy. Now, perhaps you can truly enjoy him. Happy Birthday my friend!
Post a Comment