Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Click to play Scared Silly
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Britt, I had no idea you had surgery when I saw you on Saturday. I hope you're feeling better! It was great seeing you, your hubby, and CUTE Denim! Happy Halloween to you all!

kemptons said...

We loved seeing you guys on Halloween. But I hope that doesn't count as our long over due "we need to hang out" time.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Britt! All the kids look so cute in their costumes. And you and Cody make for a great witch and mummy! I'm glad you are doing a little better. It was fun to see you today at lunch!

Cassie Simonton said...

I love the mummy costume! Bryson had to be Batman again that's two years in a row for us...but just think Crew has saved you money, you haven't had to buy a new costume in 3 yrs...he's just being frugal!! :)

Nat said...

Your digital scrapbook is so cute!! Love the Halloween pics!

Tracy Elder said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! I love the scrapbook! I am actually going to scrap this week. We are house-sitting a place where her whole garage has been transformed into scrappers paradise.

Tracy Elder said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! I love the scrapbook! I am actually going to scrap this week. We are house-sitting a place where her whole garage has been transformed into scrappers paradise.