Saturday, April 21, 2007

Single, Cute Brother




Hi everyone! If you read the comments on my first posting, you will see that my brother was pretty sad that I did not mention him, so here's a tribute to my single brother Clayton! Clayton is 24 years old, graduating for BYU Idaho in July and will be in either Mesa or California this summer. Not only is he good looking, but he's good with kids too. (Check out the picture!)If anyone knows of any cute single girls, please notify me, and I will let him know. (Was that ok, Clayt?) Goo Goo Gaga from the kids!

14 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey your brother is a stud, and I have a super hot sister who is 20, also single. They would make a cute pair.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Hey Brittany! Cute cute picture. Brett has a really cute single cousin who is about 24 I think. Her name is Holly Phelps. She lives here. Anyway, just throwing it out there. Ask your bro if he knows her yet.

kemptons said...

Hey Brittany
Yea, you started a blog. Even though our husbands talk all the time Steven never tells me whats new with you guys. Now I can stop nagging him. We are coming back down about the end of June and mostly all of July. Be ready for many lake trips. I can't believe Clayton hasn't been snagged by a cute girl yet. Well, welcome to the blogging world. It's very addicting.

Anonymous said...

It's about time girl! So excited that you have jumped on the bandwagon! We need to get together soon!!! We are going to Utah this week so I'll call ya when we get back.

Megan said...

Tell Clayton I said hello! He was so much fun to hang out with when we were in highschool!! Megan (Beals)

Suzy Cummard said...

Pretty much all the single cute girls I know are the same ones he knows. I don't think that would work! But, Alisse has some cute single girlfriends... I'll mention something to her.
(Nice dating game you got going on!!)

amberbuck said...

I'm excited you have a blog girl! I can't believe Clayton hasn't been snagged up yet! He is such a nice guy, and he was my boyfriend in 5th grade for like a week, funny huh! Good snowman too in the picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I was pretty much joking when I wrote that comment, but look what came of it (thanks Britt) Ok here is my attempt at responding...

Crystal - OK!

Rachel - I think I have heard the name, is she friends with Candice Westerguard or Amy Hamblin?

Megan Beals - HELLO! Wow long time yeah we had some good times in High School, did you know that I'm up here with Ranger (Greg) now?

Cummards (Zangief) - He he remember that? Nice fam you got goin! Thats weird that I have dated girls that are even younger then my old friends younger sisters (Alisse), man have times changed!

Brooke said...

hey brittany, my kids just dance at dancenergy. she has asked me if i want to teach, but i'm to busy with other things, so i'm not teaching right now or anytime soon. it's a great studio.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Does anyone remember that poem in the book "Where the Sidewalk Ends" (and no, not the country song from Pure Country) that's called "Brother For Sale" ? I think the author is Shel Silverstein or something... but this is kind of what I thought of when reading Britney's title of the posting!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Alisse, You know my brother was asking for it, but I really do want to set him up. I've got some good responses!

Suzy Cummard said...

Clayton,
Come on now!That name is never gonna go away is it? HA. You crack me up. Greg is with you now? I did not know that. That is cool. I told Greg & Jordan that I had some girls from Glendale to set you guys up with...I still want to. Lance & I could shaparone! (sp?) Now that would be funny.

sara said...

Good luck to Clayton! :) That was a way funny post!

Jennifer Anderson said...

So I have joined the blogging world. Abby sent me her site and I have been looking at everyones. It is so fun but hard to find all the girls because their last name has changed:) I love that you are teaching dance! That is so perfect for you. Is Heather on here? What is her last name? I would love to look her up. I saw Stacy's blog but could not figure out how to post a comment so if you talk to her tell her I said "Hi".