Friday, April 20, 2007

New Blogger!


Everyone is having way to much fun without me, so I decided to join in. It's been fun viewing everyone's blogs. My son Crew will sometimes sit with me and see a picture of himself on someone else's blog and he comments that he wants to see more, so this is the main reason I decided to join the blogging world. Although I am far from professional, have fun viewing.

20 comments:

Terroni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Brittney - I was so excited when I opened my e-mail this morning to find out that you started a blog! This is gonna be fun to keep up with each other better! Your family picture is the cutest. I'm adding you to my links! YAY!

sara said...

Hi Brittney!! Welcome to blogging! It's about time! :) Your family is so cute! I can't get over Jersy's curls.

sara said...

shoot - sorry. Jersi. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Cody and Britt...way to be up-to-date on the blog scene! What's this? No mention of your single bro-in-law who is graduating soon? Oh and Cody I'm taking a golf class so get your game on cause next time we play it won't be so easy. And here's a goo-goo-ga-ga shout out to my favorite niece and nephew!

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey Brittney, I love the blog. I am such a blog hopper and I love to see new blogs. I have been seeing your pictures all over other blogs and was wondering when you would start your own. Your kids are too cute. It is addicting so have fun.

Brittney Smith said...

Dont worry Clayt, I'll be sure to give you a good shout out!

Suzy Cummard said...

BRITTNEY--
Cute Blog!! I am glad you started one. I have not seen you for a few months... your teeth look so good. (Not that I understood why you ever had them.)Jersi has gotten so much older! Your family is so cute!
AND, "what's up Clayton?.. long time, no see!"

Brooke said...

Finally! Horray and welcome. Be sure to visit us soon!

Heather said...

Hooooray! I am so glad you've done it! :) I knew you would. Not that I don't already know what's going on in your family... but, now I get to write commentary. You look gorgeous, Crew & Jersi are just as cute as can be. I think Cody has something in his teeth. Hee hee hee...

Brooke said...

Hey Brittney it's Brooke Wares Stokes. It's so fun to see pictures of your family. I'm excited that you are a blogger now and we can keep in touch. check me out at ryanasa.blogspot.com

chris+amber said...

YAY!! I'm so glad I have another blog to look at! It looks terrific. My girls loved seeing their dance teacher and their little friends, "Crew & Jersi", on the computer. If I think of someone to hook Clayton up with, you'll be the first to know!

Becky said...

Yippee! Welcome to blogging...it's addicting! Watch out! :) cute family picture!

The Thompson's said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited you decided to jump on board! It's so much fun!

Hess Fam said...

Hey Brittney! WELCOME! I was sad when you commented on my blog and I had nothing to return to. Thanks to Crystal for announcing your blog. Anyway...Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how old Crew is. And I haven't even seen Jersi. I love the dress she's wearing...I bought it for Collin to wear next year! Hope you are well! Toot-a-loo!

Rhiannon said...

Brittany, welcome to blogging. I think that is so cool that you have a Jersi, I have a Jersey too. She is 4 years old. This is Rhiannon (Patterson) Nielsen. Tell your sister I said Hello too.

Marquita said...

Hi Brittney! This is Marquita (Arrington) Severtson. I love the pictures of yours kids. They're super cute. And you're picture perfect too! Ü

Ginger John said...

Cute picture of the "fam" I love your kiddos names. Very cute.

Cassie Simonton said...

Welcome to the blog group! Watch out its addicting!! Sometimes I blog before I eat breakfast, I have to get my blogging fix first!

d feist said...

Wow! You look gorgeous in this photo! So glad you started a blog so I could watch your cute family grow.