We WON! Creative pumpkin award!! Since Cody's in the bug business, we thought this scorpion pumpkin was fitting.
Our ward Trunker Treat was on Cody's B-day, so instead of decorating our trunk scary, we surprised Cody with a B-Day trunk. ( I made him pass out the candy so everyone could wish him a happy birthday!)
The tail was my favorite!
Probably the only time this dancer mom will get tights on her little boy. I was loving it!!

6 comments:
That. Is. Awesome! I love the scorpion pumpkin! Perfect! Denim is delicious. He is the male-version of Jersi, no? CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Demin looks so big! I love his costume and your pumpkin creation is amazing! We really miss that party!!
His Rooster was my FAVORITE! Awesome pumpkin idea too.
Cool Pumpkin!!
So cute! That was a fun night and I have to say that those buns definitely were cute! Your pumpkin skills are amazing!
Dido. Cutest buns. :) P.S. You're picture soon to appear on my blog. Ha ha... black eye & all.
Post a Comment