Sunday, September 27, 2009

She loves it!

Jersi was soooo excited to start preschool, especially since big brother was already in school!


When I gave her her backpack, she asked me where her lunch box was. I had to inform her that she would be coming home for lunch. Sorry babe!


She is such a poser. I don't even tell her to pose, and she throws out these funny little poses.

We are so excited you're in preschool with Grandma Hatch. What a lucky girl!!

11 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cutie! I'm glad she is loving preschool! Can't wait to see them all next weekend!

Unknown said...

At least she's not wearing boots with the fur!

Lauren said...

She is such a doll!

Mandi said...

You got way cute pics of Jersi! I'm jealous! Matthew was determined not to go to school on his first day after begging for an entire year to go and so instead of having a happy, cute experience with pictures and me walking him in, giving him a kiss and telling him I loved him as he happily skipped into class he was like a stubborn mule and I practically had to drag him. Oh well, I suppose what matters is that he loves it now and I never have to fight him. He's a good little boy and he's so lucky to have Jersi as a best buddy! Have a great day!

Corinne said...

She is a natural in front of the camera...I love it! Love the boots too!

Amy said...

She's adorable! I love the boots. I'm glad she loves it.

chris+amber said...

She is too cute for words & definitely the spitting image of her mama!! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Amanda B. said...

Your kids are SO cute! I didn't know your mom started a preschool. How fun for Jersi to go to her gma's class.

Anonymous said...

She's a natural poser just like her mama!! Her boots are too cute. Wish I had some for myself!

Amber Kempton said...

Does your mom have anymore openings for her preschool, I'm looking for a preschool for my son! Your daughters adorable!!

Brittney Smith said...

Amber, she might have some openings. You can email me at codyandbritt@yahoo.com, and I can get you her phone number.