"Baby Take a Bow"
"Baby Ballerina"
"Broadway Baby"
"It's Oh So Quiet"
Tumbling: It's My Turn Now
Jersi LOVED the recital. "Mom, can I do it again tomorrow??"
Crew getting in on the picture taking action. I love his GQ pose!
Trying to steal a kiss on the cheek. Jersi was not having it. So typical.
I'm a proud mom!! It was fun being Jersi's teacher this year. I had a great time putting the recital together and working with the girls, but it's always nice to get the recital behind me! Wooh!!

11 comments:
So cute! I totally wished I lived closer so you could have taught Kylee this year. I can't believe how many girls you have! WOW!
Looks like fun. I am sure you are going to miss teaching those kids. I have always wanted to start my own dance thing but cant find the time to do it.
Look at all those darling girls! So fun!
Kayden was excited to go to Father and Sons tonight so he can play with Crew! I hope they don't freeze!
What a fun time! You do so great! Thanks Britt!
Thanks again for a fun dance class! And the recital was just perfect! We still die laughing every time we watch the video of Sadie and her craziness. Who knew she would act like that!
Congrats, Brittney. I know you are so good at what you do! WHat fun!
Yes you deserve a break. I want to thank you again. Mae loves you and dance. Good thing we still get to see you.
All the girls look too cute!! Looks like you had an awesome recital! :)
My name is Chelsea Schneider, and I'm a reporter with The Arizona Republic, I'm doing a story on Mom Bloggers and was wondering if I could talk with you a little bit about your blog. I interviewed Sara Maier the other day and she said you'd be great to speak with! My desk is 602-444-7907.
They all look so cute in their costumes! What a fun thing you've done for the past few years. I still don't know how you did it with 3 kids. I'm sure everyone is sad you are not teaching anymore. But I think you made the right choice.
So adorable! I so wish Emily could take dance from you. All the girls look great!
Post a Comment