Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Days!

Denim is now 5 weeks old and everything is going very well. I feel so lucky, Denim has been the best baby. My other two kids were very colicky for months and months, so I am grateful for this happy little guy!


Jersi loves her baby brother, and is quite a helper. (A little too much at times).


Crew is very easy going and sweet with Denim!


Here's our happy boy! 5 wks old!


Crew turned 5! Happy Birthday!!


Of course Jersi thinks she is the birthday girl!


Fun on the bouncer!


Grandma Hatch hangin with Denim!


WOW! A Leapster!


The perfect kid cake from Grandma!

18 comments:

Abby Runyan said...

I'm so glad to hear Denim is still doing good. So is it safe to say he is past getting colic???? knock on wood. He really is so cute and I love the pics with Jersy and Crew holding him they look so proud.

Brooke said...

What a lucky girl you are! He looks kindof big in those pictures....did't look that big last week! I'll call you and let's get together!

Melody B. said...

Yea, you're back! Cute kids...cute pics! Happy B-day to your little guy. Glad baby is doing well for you!

Kara said...

denim looks just like crew in the pic of him alone on the couch, crazy! looks like a great party. lets hang out for sure.

sara said...

Does Denim look like Cody or what?!
I'm so glad he's been an easy baby - you deserve it after the rough pregnancy!!!!!
Can you believe you have a FIVE year old?? Is he going to start school this year? Bodie's got one more year of preschool...It's exciting, but I don't want it to happen at the same time! Life happens too fast!

KatieZ said...

Wow, he's 5! It seems like we just had our babies and were doing Friday night babysitting swaps! Can't wait to see you soon.

Corinne said...

It's so good to see pics of your little guy. I'm so glad he is a good baby...you deserve a happy one!! Your kiddos look so old! How is having 3 little people to tend to? I have anxiety about ever having #3!!

Briann said...

He is so cute, congrats! What a sweet little guy!

The Davis Family Three said...

Denim is SO adorable! I'm glad he is a happy baby for you! Spencer has been such a happy baby that I am nervous to think about having another baby for fear that I would get a screamer!

Jill said...

I can't believe he is already 5 weeks old, and we still have not gotten together. Denim is so cute and what great helpers you have too.

The Haslam Family said...

All your kids are getting so big. Little Denim ohh I cant wait to hold hime.

Shauna said...

Happy b-day to your little Crewster and Denim is too stinkin cute!

The Thompson's said...

So glad you FINALLY posted some new pics! That's so nice to have a good and easy going baby! Happy Birthday to Crew! They are all getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Aww, your family is adorable and perfect! That looked like a fun birthday party, nothing like slip n slide!

Brandi said...

I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old! We've got to get down there and see you guys! Sorry we missed the fun yesterday! I can't believe school has started. Back to the grind!

Heather said...

I still can't believe you have 3 kids. Ahhh! Thanks for coming over last week. The kids sure do love the trampoline, water & Popsicles!

Denim is such a good boy. You really needed that after what you've been through the past 10 months. :) Hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

i think i am in love with all of your babies :) so cute.

the cummard family said...

he is so cute...and is getting so big!